Like all organisations the TSAA are reliant on the support and active participation of its' members. TSAA is no different and appreciates the ongoing support from schools across the State. Our aim is to provide a vibrant platform to liaise with DoE Business Units, be involved in stakeholder groups and represent administrators in schools. Member support is vital to the growth and continuation of our Association to continue to create a positive and strategic professional presence for our School Administrators. Payment of the annual membership allows us to support our colleagues to attend interstate conferences, professional development and networking opportunities, including our Mentoring Program and annual conference and provide collegiate support in times of crisis. Membership of our Association is available to all Senior Administrators in all Education Department Schools and colleges.
The TSAA is affiliated with the Australian School Business Leaders Association (ASBLA). Previously known as AAGSA, this association was formed in 2002 by School Business Leaders from Tasmanian, South Australia and Victoria with the notion to form a national body to represent and support state school administrators across Australia. Whilst the pandemic has meant the face to face meetings have taken on a different look and feel we have continued to meet regularly via online platforms.
TSAA MEMBERSHIP—WHAT DO YOU GET?
Membership provides a greater opportunity for professional communication with our peers and increases our influence within the Department when dealing with current issues and representation of our association throughout our department, along with our bi-termly TSAA Bulletin
Affiliate membership with our National Professional Body—ASBLA
- Access to our Mentoring Program
- State-wide PL days for Admin/TA and EFA - in conjunction with the PLI
- Annual State-wide conference for SBMs and EOI invitation for all Administration Clerks
- The opportunity to attend Interstate Conferences
- Building the profile of School Business Managers as a professional body responsible for supporting efficient management of the school's business functions including administration, WHS, asset management, HR and finance
- Members are connected and supported, professional, confident, and involved